All pages and interactive contents on this site have been designed taking into account of impaired citizens to be easily accessible to users.
The accessibility features on our site are as follows;
- Structural markups have been used to indicate headings and lists in the website.
- The title and subheadings can be accessed easily with the help of sitemap.
- We have been provided detection of photos by using the description text in all pictures for screen readers.
- Clear and simple languages have been used in accordance with the contents of the site. So, consistencies across pages have been provided.
- Title qualities have been determined for more information about internal pages and links.